Privacy & Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chester Engineers's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- 1. modify or copy the materials;
- 2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- 3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chester Engineers's web site;
- 4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- 5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chester Engineers at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Chester Engineers's web site are provided "as is". Chester Engineers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chester Engineers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chester Engineers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chester Engineers's Internet site, even if Chester Engineers or a Chester Engineers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Chester Engineers's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chester Engineers does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Chester Engineers may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Chester Engineers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chester Engineers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chester Engineers of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Chester Engineers's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Chester Engineers, Inc. Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
1. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You can visit the Website without disclosing any information about yourself. Registration is not required to browse or view the site. However, to submit applications on-line, and possibly other activities (“Services”), you may be required to register and provide accurate information about yourself to the Website. The Services may not work properly without accurate information.
2. AGGREGATED INFORMATION
To evaluate the Website and ensure that we are providing content and Services of interest to you, we may collect and store statistical information regarding how you use the Website, the Internet Protocol address, the name of your Internet Service Provider, operating system, the website that referred you to the Website, and the time, date, and frequency that you view the Website. We may also use Personal Information to develop demographic information regarding Website users. Such aggregated information will not identify you personally. We may share this aggregated, statistical information with our other third-parties.
From time to time Chester may place a cookie on your computer. A “cookie” is a small line of code that is stored in your browser when you visit a cookie-enabled website. A cookie allows us to track and keep records of user activity. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some parts of the Website may not function properly. Moreover, to use the Services, your browser must accept cookies.
In some cases we may also track or collect information about your use of the Website by small, 1-pixel gifs (Web bugs), the numeric address assigned to the computer you are using (your IP address), or by the URLs that you come from or leave to. These methods allow us to analyze trends across the Website, to resolve server problems, and to administer the Website. We use this information for internal analysis and do not associate this information with any other Personal Information that you may have provided us.
4. DISCLOSURE FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES
Chester reserves the right to access and disclose Personal or Aggregated Information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself or others. Chester may attempt to obtain the prior consent of the individual before disclosing Personal Information, but it has no obligation to do so.
5. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES